Only by shopping around can you find the lowest car insurance rates
If you are serious about finding the lowest possible car insurance rates, you have to invest the time and effort to search for the maximum number of quotes. Only when you have the ful spread of quotes from all the major car insurance companies in your state can you begin the process of comparing the terms on offer and finding the best value deal for your needs.
Anything less than a full listing of car insurance quotes leaves you guessing whether there are better terms on offer from other companies. Use the free search engine on this site as many times as you want to find the best car insurance rates.
This car insurance FAQ asks all the right questions and gives you the answers in easy-to-understand English. This is the definitive car insurance FAQ.
- What insurance cover is mandatory?
- What are the main types of coverage?
- Is it better to buy a twelve or six month policy?
- Is it better to pay the premium as a lump sum?
- When does the policy come into force?
- Is there a grace period if payment is late?
- What happens if the policy is cancelled for late payment?
- Will your premium increase if you are involved in an accident?